Vara is Owl
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Thème n°1, Le Petit Meaulnes, Jean-Louis Fournier (2003)

2 participants

Thème n°1, Le Petit Meaulnes, Jean-Louis Fournier (2003) Empty Thème n°1, Le Petit Meaulnes, Jean-Louis Fournier (2003)

Message par Anaïs Ven 5 Nov - 3:21

tadaaam le 1er texte (enfin^^) : Thème n°1, Le Petit Meaulnes, Jean-Louis Fournier (2003) Thame_11

(si quelqu'un est motivé pour poster la traduction, je retrouve plus la mienne Embarassed )
Anaïs
Anaïs
Admin

http://www.gruestory.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Thème n°1, Le Petit Meaulnes, Jean-Louis Fournier (2003) Empty Re: Thème n°1, Le Petit Meaulnes, Jean-Louis Fournier (2003)

Message par clem Ven 5 Nov - 5:49

As/Since my name is Fournier, I am sometimes asked if I am the one who wrote LGM.
I (do) have to answer no/say that I did not, but everytime, I feel that people are disappointed.
That is why I decided to write LPM.
Now, I can say, "I may not have written LGM, but I wrote LPM."

When you read the title PM, you first think it is a huge misprint, a printer's mistake or worse, a provoking play-on-words meant to be funny.
Such/That is not the case. The PM exists, and I met him.
The first time was on page 11 of the paperback edition of LGM. He makes a brief appearance*. We learn that his name is Antoine, that he is the GM's younger brother and that he died young.
The second time was in the memories he left behind. Because, actually, the PM did not die young.
" It is never easy/fun to be the younger brother, because of the older one who is above you," the PM writes. He knows what he is talking about. He spent his childhood with a gifted, sometimes overestimated older brother who stifled him both physically and morally.
"When he showed up/was around / Whenever he was there, I had the feeling I no longer existed/ did not exist anymore. Yet, I also had interesting things to say."
The PM came out of it all right because he had a kind nature and good common sense. He understood that (là j'ai pas la phrase) his canary : "He is the only one who looks happy when I come back home."
Both cruel and gentle, as children often are, the PM tells us about his memories. If the GM does not come out of it unscathed, it can not be said that his younger brother was motivated by a spirit craving for revenge :
"You should not think that I want revenge becsause I was actually fond of him in spite of everything."
His narrative brings a new light to the character of the GM. His mental instability, and his fatal passion, which are finally revealed, make him a moving figure that the reader is even closer to than before. And above all, we readers who left the GM when he was young and heading off on new adventures, we have the huge/great surprise of finding him in his fifties.
The tragic revelation of the end of the book obliges us to judge the PM very harshly.
Maybe some of us will think however that the GM was asking for it/got what he deserved...

* "Antoine, who died one night coming back from school after having swim with his brother in a stagnant/dirty pond."

Dernière édition par cleminou le Ven 5 Nov - 5:56, édité 2 fois
clem
clem

Thème n°1, Le Petit Meaulnes, Jean-Louis Fournier (2003) Empty Re: Thème n°1, Le Petit Meaulnes, Jean-Louis Fournier (2003)

Message par Anaïs Ven 5 Nov - 6:01

Merci Clément! Heureusement qu'il y a encore des gens studieux ici^^
Anaïs
Anaïs
Admin

http://www.gruestory.fr

Message par clem Ven 5 Nov - 6:52

N'est ce pas Razz
clem
clem

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé